Tips for ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Auto Maintenance…
Free maintenance tips that save money and your automobile:
- Change your oil every 3,000 miles.
- Rotate your tires every 8,000 miles.
- Perform scheduled maintenance every 25,000 and 50,000 miles.
- Replace fuel filter every 30,000 miles.
- Transmission fluid and filter replacement every 25,000 miles. (Heavy Duty Tow vehicles sooner).
- Get your brakes checked twice a year.
- Have AutoPro perform a vehicle inspection.
Got a leak messing up your driveway? Transmission oil, engine oil, coolant? Let us locate it and give you a fair estimate for repairs. At AutoPro Auto Service, we use an ultra violet light and special leak tracer dye. We’ll add the dye to the engine oil or suspected leaking lubricant. Under the ultra violet light where the leak is, the dye will show up indicating the area of the leak. For more information, call us today at (763) 703-6172.