Power Steering Service to Stay on Track and In Control
Your car's power steering and suspension systems provide that effortless control you've come to count on when driving. In fact you probably don’t even think about steering - until you have a problem. If you think your power steering may be failing or you have any steering related issues, you can count on AutoPro to get your steering system inspected and repaired efficiently so that you can get back on the road safely.
- Our ASE-certified technicians will inspect your power steering belt and rack and pion system for any damage that the steering failure may have caused.
- Any damaged power steering or suspension system components will be repaired or replaced with superior NAPA branded parts.
- Fluids will be topped off to replace any that leaked out during the failure.
- We will flush and replace the fluid if your vehicle is due for a hydraulic power steering flush.
- You'll receive top-notch customer service, including open communication on the next steps in the repair process.
- All repairs are backed by a 3 year/36,000-mile warranty (parts and labor). This is 3x the warranty than most repair facilities.
When in Doubt - Tow it Out
The last thing you want is to lose control of your vehicle and steer into a collision. We recommend having your vehicle towed to a repair facility if you notice any of the following power steering warning signs.
Power Steering Warning Signs to Watch for
- Difficulty steering or your steering wheel feels stiff
- EPS (Electric Power Steering) Warning light illuminating on the dash
- The steering wheel is slow to respond to movement
- Your vehicle frequently pulls to one side and needs to be corrected
- An increase in vibration in the steering wheel while driving
- Whiny sound when turning your steering wheel
- The power steering warning light is illuminated on the dashboard
- Squeaking under the hood from the power steering motor
These signs can indicate issues like loose or damaged components in the steering or suspension systems, low hydraulic fluid, or a failed rack or pinon. Rather than guess the cause, schedule a steering wheel service with AutoPro for a complete diagnostic. Even better, be proactive and make a power steering flush part of your maintenance schedule. A hydraulic power steering flush is typically recommended every 30,000 to 50,000 miles but check with your owners manual or consult with one of our knowledgable ASE Certified technicians.
Power Steering Service Near Coon Rapids, MI
Your power steering system is an integral part of controlling your vehicle. AutoPro Auto Service is a NAPA Auto Care Center committed to providing the highest quality parts and services to ensure any vehicle issues are resolved and done right the first time. We aim to put ourselves in the shoes of our customers, so they know that they’re receiving exceptional quality, our diligence, and the honesty that they deserve. To schedule an appointment with us to inspect and check the condition of the vehicle's steering system and see if your vehicle needs any other car repair services, call (763) 703-6172. We are located at 7901 W. River Road, Brooklyn Park, MN 55444.