Finally, winter is in the rearview mirror in Minnesota. It’s the perfect time to plan your summer road trip getaways and relaxing vacations. But before you hit the road, don’t forget one of the simplest ways to beat the heat: ensuring your vehicle’s AC unit is functioning correctly. Most of us take our AC for granted, but when it doesn’t work, we realize quickly just how much we appreciate air conditioning. Don’t let vehicle issues thwart your summer plans. Staying up to date with vehicle maintenance and getting ahead of any developing issues can help. If you’re in need of car AC repair near Fridley, give AutoPro a call to schedule your appointment at: (763) 703-6172 and keep cool this summer!
Award Winning Customer Service & Quality: AC Repair You Can Trust
Worried about the time and stress of taking your car in before your summer trip? AutoPro Auto Service understands your time is valuable and can get your air conditioning unit running in no time at all, all while providing award-winning service. As a NAPA Auto Care Center and winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award, you can rest assured you’ll get the following:
- A thorough inspection of core AC components including: compressor, evaporator, hoses, and fittings
- Test of Overall AC performance and temperature output
- Inspection performed by ASE Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-art Diagnostics
- Comfort and care while you wait or loaner vehicles are available
Avoid the discomfort of summer scorchers by getting your auto AC repaired by your trusted mechanics, AutoPro Auto Service.
A Complete Inspection Can Prevent Other Common Summer Car Problems
Getting your car AC repaired before summer is a great way to ensure your comfort. But what about other vehicle issues that could sideline your upcoming plans? Here are three common summer car problems and how to avoid them.
1. Engine Over Heating: Your car naturally produces heat as it runs, so the high temperatures from a summer scorcher can easily lead to overheating. To avoid overheating issues, monitor your engine’s temperature and coolant levels while driving. If your vehicle frequently overheats, there may be a leak or more significant engine issues. A trained professional from our team can inspect and repair your vehicle before it leaves you stranded on the side of the road.
2. Tire Damage: You’ve probably felt the pain of walking on hot asphalt at one time or another. Hot asphalt can do more than burn skin. It can also damage your tires and cause them to lose traction and air pressure. Reduced air pressure can lead to reduced maneuverability, increased tire wear, and even affect gas mileage. To avoid tire issues down the line, monitor your tire pressure frequently and inflate your tires to the specifications in your vehicle owner’s manual.
3. Low Fluids: Our vehicles are intricate machines built to use each essential component, technology, and fluid to power your car safely. When the liquid used to cool or power your car is low, you risk costly damage. That’s especially true in the summer months when the sun and heat can evaporate those essential fluids without you noticing. Driving with low fluids can lead to problems braking, the engine overheating, or a blown head gasket, depending on the liquid that evaporated. To avoid these issues, regularly monitor fluid levels and take your vehicle in for an inspection before long road trips.
Schedule Car AC Repair Near Fridley, MN Today
The best way to prevent vehicle issues from ruining your summer plans is to be proactive and take your car in for regular maintenance. Whether you’re looking for car AC repair near Fridley, MN, other vehicle repairs or a full inspection, AutoPro Auto Service has your auto care needs covered! To schedule service with one of our ASE Certified technicians, contact AutoPro Auto Service at (763) 703-6172. We are located at 7901 W. River Road, Brooklyn Park, MN which is just minutes away from the Fridley community.